Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!


So I'm sitting at work today working on a Mutual Release, blah blah blah. What I'm really thinking about it planning a Girls Night Out. This movie looks soooooo funny. Check out the preview at http://www.thewomenthemovie.com/index.html I just love Meg Ryan. I have seen You've Got Mail about 100 times. So this movie is coming out September 12, so I decided to plan a girls night out. I have such great friends so I thought it would be fun to get all the girls together to see this movie about women. I read that there are no men in this movie, not even in group scenes, etc. No Men!!! In my house, it is all men, so I'm all for a little time for just the girls. Then I thought we could go over to Simply Fondue and have dessert. YUMMY. Their dessert fondue is only $8 per person, so for around $20 we can see the movie, hang out, eat chocolate, drink martini's (if you choose) and have a great time. What could be better than that???
I want to plan one for once a month and try to keep it around $20. Any ideas??

2 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Hi, sorry to post off topic, but I just wanted to say how happy I am you stumbled upon my blog and want to participate in the Creative Counterpart study. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!!

Meghan said...

I wish I could come to this.
I would never make it since I work in Swedesboro, live in Haddonfield & would have to get to EHT by 7.

Have fun!

I am planning on doing a South Jersey Mom Blogger dinner at my house in the fall.
Will let everyone know.
Need to generate more chat on that yahoo group!!