Monday, August 11, 2008

Show Me Your Tattoo!!



Abby from abbykey.blogspot.com is getting an awesome tatoo. I love reading her blog, she takes the most beautiful pictures. Go check it out. She inspired me to post picutres of our tattoos. Bob and I each only have one, but he wants to get another one and I'd like to get a small one on my shoulder - little angel wings. Bob's tattoo is of Dale Earnhardt. Bob is a huge Dale Earnhardt fan. His little heart was crushed the day he got killed. I went with him when he got his tattoo and decided I wanted one too. Mine is two intertwined hearts with the boys initials J&R. I didn't even realize that the way the guy did it, he put the J first. JR is also my mom's initals. She died when I was 23. I wanted a tattoo with my mom's initials anyway, so it all worked out. It didn't hurt too badly, but let me tell you, when he got close to my ankle bone - YOW!! that hurt. I am fascinated with tattoos. When I worked for the criminal attorney, I saw lots of tattoos. Just a little advice, if you are planning on being a doctor, DO NOT GET YOUR NECK TATTOOED. Of course, he was coming to a criminal attorney, so we don't really have high hopes for the doctor thing anyway. I had another guy who had his head tattooed, I would be so engrossed looking at the tattoos on his head that I wouldn't listen to what he was saying.


So, since I am so fascinated, show me your tattoos.

3 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

I saw a guy in court that had his head tatted, too...looked painful to me! I guess you could always grow out your hair, though, and no one would know it was there! :) I will have mine worked on one more time (emailed for the appt today) and then I'll have a skeleton key done on my foot. Then, I'll be done. FYI...there's no e in my name, so the link you gave won't work...it's just abby. :)

Kristy said...

Noticed that you misspelled Abby's name so people won't be able to check out her cool blog.
Should be abbykey.blogspot.com.

Meghan said...

Oh my!
Check you two out.
Guess I will need to post pics of Bob's tattoos.
I am tat free.