Friday, August 15, 2008

I SEE YOU!!!


Aren't these cool!!! I am going to make these for the boys to take to school for their Halloween Party. I found these on Capture the Moment blog. It is listed to the left in the Blogs I like to visit. Go check it out. They have the coolest ideas. The website is www.papertreyink.com. They have the greatest stamping, card making, scrapbooking, crafty ideas. I just opened an etsy store and I am going to use lots of their ideas to put in my store.
The boys think these are awesome. What can I say, they're 7, the grosser the better. These are made out of a little icing and Lindor White Truffles. You can also make them out of Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy which is what I will do for the boys classes. 7 year olds could not possibly appreciate a good truffle. I'll practice on them and save them for mommy. YUMMY!
Leave me a comment and you could win your own bucket of eyeballs!! I'll pick a winner and send you some of my practice ones. Who wouldn't like to get eyeballs in the mail.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Pick me!!
Pick me!!!

What's the name of your etsy store???
I so love Etsy.
I send my dad all these links & then he busy the stuff.

Aren't you all Martha Stewart like!