Friday, March 28, 2008

MY SWEET BABIES


Is this not the sweetest picture you've ever seen??? Okay, so maybe I am biased, but aren't they cute. This picture was taken on our vacation in Lancaster Pennsylvania over Easter weekend. We had such a good time. These are the tracks that the Strausburg Railroad runs on. I told the boys when I was little, my parents took me here and we put quarters on the track and the train would stretch the metal and rub the raised parts right off the quarter. They did not believe me, they wanted to try it. My husband thought we would derail the trains. Oh, you non-believers. Do you think I make this stuff up??? So we went, and it worked and mommy was the big hero. I don't know why that is so surprising to them. Anyway, we had a wonderful time and there are plenty more pictures to come.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Hey, I think someone has attached a virus to your blog!

Cute pic of the kids.
I haven't been reading my blogs lately.
Been sick.
Depressed.
Tired.
All go hand in hand.
Sick as a dog today but like a trooper I came to work!