Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been tagged - Part II

Ok, I have additions to my weird stuff list. It seems that once you start thinking about your own weirdness, you can't stop.

1. My Niece Jenn and my nephew Jake don't call me aunt Carol. Jenn is my Goddaughter, when she was a baby she couldn't say Carol, she would say Goggle. Then when she was older and could say my name, if she was talking to me and I wasn't paying attention to her, she would say GOGGLE. Jakey has called me Punkin since he was little. PUNKIN, not pumPkin. There is a huge difference. Jake will tell you it is punkin, not pumpkin. Jake is 14 years old. I will be Punkin for the rest of my life. Jake's sisters, Jamie and Jessie, they call me punkin. Jakes friends call me punkin. When I used to pick Jake up at preschool, the little kids would say "Hi Jakes Punkin"

To these two who I love with all my heart, I will be eternally Goggle and Punkin.

2. I eat my birthday cake with a fork. Not sliced up, just with a fork. The best birthday I ever had, I spent the night at my best friend Karen's house. We made my grandmom's spaghetti and got a little cake from Shop Rite. We sat there and ate it with two forks. From then on, I've always eaten my cake with a fork. My kids think I am the coolest mom ever.

3. I figured this one out at work when we were discussing our weirdness. When I raise the volume on the TV, the number has to be an even number. How's that for weird???

I'm sure the list will be ongoing.

No comments: