Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Quest for the Wii - Part II

I ROCK!!!!! I am the best mommie ever. I have this on good authority. Robbie and Justin told me. I went to bed at 2:30 a.m. last night. Really, 1:30, but with the time change it was later. I woke up at 7:10 after dreaming about fighting old grandmom type women for the last Wii. I was going to go to Sam's, but they didn't open until 10:00 a.m. Then I got the brilliant idea to check to see what time K-mart opened. 8:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called, they had them in stock, so I dressed (I even looked presentable for getting dressed in about 20 seconds flat) threw some mouthwash in my mouth, (hey, I was on a mission, brushing teeth uses up valuable Wii quest time) and drove like a bat out of hell to get to K-Mart. I was so nervous that I would see the person who got the last one walking out as I was walking in. But no, I was TRIUMPHANT!!! I got one of the last five they had left. They only got 18 in. Had I stopped to properly brush my teeth, who knows what would have happened.So see, just a lesson, sometimes not brushing your teeth has its advantages.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Dental hygene must take a backseat to getting what is a "must have" for our little ones!
As long as they brush their teeth we are good, right?
Congrats on getting the Wii.
I am fighting requests for an Xbox...I mean they only have a PS2, PS3 & a PSP.
Boys!
Ugh!
I need a girl to mix things up!
LOl