Friday, April 11, 2008

My Crazy Life


Well, I am now a partial stay at home mommie. I left my job at the beginning of April. Long story, not even worth repeating. Anyway, on the day I decided to leave my job, I got a new part time job. Still in my field, I am still a paralegal, but I work about 15 hours a week. I love it, the boys love it. I am home to put them on the bus in the morning, then I go to work for about 3-4 hours and then I am home when they get off the bus. Money wise, things are much tighter, but life wise, things are great. I get to be home to help the boys with their homework, give them a snack. This was a big step for my, I prayed about it and asked God to show me the right thing to do and this is what I felt was right. So, this is what I did. So now it is time for me to be the queen of frugal. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

You go girl!
Wooohoo!

Meghan said...

Yo!
When are you going to update this blog????


Listen I started a group for mom blogs..go here & join...http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SJMomBloggers/