Thursday, June 26, 2008

Too Hot To Cook Thursday

In one of my yahoo groups, SJ Mom Bloggers, created by my friend Meghan, who is the blogging Queen (you should really check out her blog, www.meghansmindlessmuttering.blogspot.com - it is so stinking funny) today is Too Hot To Cook Thursday where we all post the recipes we make when it is too hot to cook and since this is New Jersey, humidity capital of the world, this could be practically any day of the week.

Here is what we do at my house.



Easy Pasta Salad

1 lb box of Rotini
cucumber
carrots
red onion
Italian dressing

Cook the pasta and let it stand until cold (I run it under cold water)

Chop cucumber, shred carrots, cut onion and throw them in a big bowl

Mix with your favorite italian dressing.

Chill in Fridge.

We will eat this all week long, so nice and cold. You can put anything you like in it.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Yummy!
OOOH! You can make this for dinner for me & Cheeks when we finally come to visit!

Thanks for saying nice things about my blog!

Unknown said...

Oh this sounds yummy!!! I will haveto try it!