Sunday, January 27, 2008

Let's Go To Coci's




My sons love their Coci - which is the Polish word for Aunt. My best friend Karen is Polish and my kids call her Coci (sounds like chuchy). They love to go to her house because the first thing she say to them is are you hungry, do you want some cookies and Coci goes into this tiny closed in her kitchen, which I swear is no more than a foot wide which always has yummy stuff in it that we never have at our house. So we were there today to help coci with something and as usual the boys were eating cookies. Here, wanna see. Yes that is cookie that you can see inside Justin's mouth. And yes, that is a whole chocolate chip cookie that Robbie is shoving into his mouth.
Everyone should have a Coci.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Um, listen, I am looking for a Coci, to give me good food.

What time should be ready to go visit Coci? I can have Cheeks & myself ready by 8am!

LOL

Your boys are so cute!!!