Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Little Social Butterflies (and their mom)




These are my little social butterflies. Would you like to know what my weekend will be like. Friday night - Women's Conference at church. 8:30 a.m. Saturday - Boys have a basketball game. 11:30 a.m. Saturday - Boys have a swimming birthday party. 6:00 p.m. Saturday - Women's conference at Church. 11:00 a.m. Sunday Morning - Church. 2:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon - Pizza party for Basketball. Whew!!! I'm getting tired already just looking at our schedule. Sometime in all of that I have to make time to do laundry, meals, cleaning, getting ready for next week. Thank goodness my boss is in Florida until February 4th which makes it easier going to work knowing it will be a really easy week.
Are all six year olds so busy. I don't remember being this social at six (of course, since I am going to be the same age as the Superbowl, I don't really remember much of being six). I have decided that I am not going to say my age, if anyone asks me how old I am I am just going to say as old as the superbowl. If they don't know what superbowl it was, too bad for them. Except for the little 18 year olds, who card me when I'm buying liquor (which is almost never) or apparently now cough medicine, etc. I'm going to kiss them for thinking I should be carded, then tell them about the superbowl. Yep, that's my plan. Delusional, yes, I know - but still a plan.

No comments: