Friday, January 25, 2008

Who is this child and what did he do with my son?

There was an imposter Robbie in my house tonight. I don't know what happened to the boy. Normally I have to beg and plead, and yell and threaten to get him to do anything. Tonight, we went to Wal-Mart to get a birthday present for the party on Saturday, he didn't whine for anything. He ate his dinner. He was pleasant and polite. When we got home I was washing dishes and he told me he would wash them for me. No thank you honey, the last time you did dishes you used cold water and no soap, but you can dry them for me. Ok mommy. Ok, Ok, who is this little angel child. Usually that would have him running in the other direction. So I washed the dishes and left him to dry, the next time I went out in the kitchen, he was cleaning the counters. Then it was, "Mom, I'm going to scrub this floor, it is filthy" I don't know where the boy learned the word filthy. Then he straightened out the big utensil drawer. You know the one where you shove everything that doesn't go with the forks and knives. Well mine is totally organized now. Then he....wait for it...washed and dried the tub. He managed to earn about $4 extra bucks in allowance last night. Well when Justin got wind of that, he wanted to know what he could do. Unfortunately for him while his brother was working his little fingers to the bone, Justin was laying on his bed watching TV. He didn't want to help until he heard that money was involved. Too late, Sparky - it is bedtime.

Who was that masked twin and when will he be coming back to clean my tub??

No comments: