Wednesday, January 23, 2008

...Four Months Later

I was going through my favorites list today, my favorite blog is Meghan's Mindless Mutterings, it is too funny and being that we are from almost the same area, very close to my own life, and I saw a favorite - A Day In the Life of the Twins. I thought, cool, I have twins, that would be very interesting to read. Ah Yea, it would have been, if the blogger (me) had posted since last September!!!! I swear, I have twin brain sometimes.

So what is happening in the life of the Twins. Well, birthday time is rolling around. Ten days to be exact, I know this for two reasons, 1) Justin asks me every day how many days until my birthday and 2) my birthday is the day before theirs, and being that I will be as old as the superbowl, I am not as excited as they are. Isn't that convenient that since I was born the year they started the superbowl, for the month before my birthday I hear over and over how old I am going to be.

This year the boys are having a bowling party. I did not realize how hard it is for six year olds to decide who gets to come to their birthday parties. Apparently they need to coordinate with each other to have the maximum amount of cool kids at the party. And....I found out that there is a girl in Justin's class - Victoria, who Robbie is in "love" with. I also found out that Julia cries because "Mom, she's in love with me, but I'm not in love with her, I'm in love with Victoria". Justin is going to have one girlfriend his whole life - Phoebe, who he refers to as his wife. Robbie, on the other hand, is apparently a player. Ahhhh, As the World Turns - First Grade style.]

So, I promise, cross my heart to blog more than once every four months.

2 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

Doncha just LOVE the Meggers?!?!? I envy you that you live close! I've marked your blog...and I'll be checking back! Thanks for commenting on mine!

Meghan said...

Thanks for saying my blog is one of your favs!!!!
Talk about an ego boost!!!
Wow!

I am finally sitting down to a silent home (for now!) & enjoying some blog reading of blogs that I dont' get to read that often.

Lovin yours!