Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Won't you take me to Nelsontown

This is the newest addition to our front yard. When I was at work the other day Bob showed the boys that if you pull up the moss under the oak tree you can make roads. Well, being that we have 110 million matchbox cars they decided to make a whole town. They started out small, but they worked on it all afternoon today and now we are happy to announce that in our front yard we have: Robbie's House, Justin's house, Nascar Track, Monster Truck Arena, the mall, Super Wawa, McDonalds, Gas station, and more that I'm probably forgetting. They have spent hours outside with their dad working on this little town. I love that my kids don't have to be entertained by the TV or computer or video games all day long. One suggestion from Daddy and they turned it into a whole town. Stop by, go to the mall, see a Nascar race and go to McDonalds all in my front yard.

No comments: