Monday, July 7, 2008

One of those days

I'm having one of those days today, and I don't know why. I'm just irritated. Not by anything specific, just in general. I'm not happy with myself, my house is a wreck, the boys apparently think we have a maid who comes and cleans up their messes, etc. I hate being in this mood. I'm usually in a good mood, but I am just in that pissy, cranky, annoyed with everything and everyone mood today.

Yesterday's sermon at church was about obediance. I prayed alot last night for God to show me what he wanted me to do and I would obey. Hopefully I'll feel my answer soon.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Sister, I am right there with you on the mood!
I hear ya!
Amen!

Unknown said...

I'm vise versa on this. Then again GOD decided I deserved demon children that do everything in their power to make me turn into " Monster Mommy" as they like to call it.