Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A PROUD DAY FOR ME

When I woke up this morning, I was tired. I was dreaming a good dream and I just didn't feel like getting up, so I pushed getting out of bed until the last minute. I got up and had to leave in like 20 minutes. No big deal when it is just me getting ready. If it were Bob and the boys, I would be running around like a nut. So I got up, made coffee, threw my clothes in the dryer (god forbid I should break out the iron) and continued getting ready for work while my clothes dewrinkled. I pulled my hot clothes out of the dryer, burnt my stomach with the hot zipper, (another sign to take out the stinking iron and do it the right way), put my shirt on and left for work. I got in the car, went to put my seatbelt on only to realize that my shirt was on inside out!!! Thank God I was awake enough to notice then and not when I got to the office. My mother would have been so proud.

The moral of the story - GET OUT OF BED ON TIME AND IRON YOUR CLOTHES!!!

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

or...do it the night before! :) The best purchase I've made in the last year? A steamer. LOVE that thing. But I was LOL b/c I used to do that pre-steamer, too....throw things in the dryer...my kate does it now. I do wait til the last minute to get out of bed. THANKS for your comment on my blog....a blog post isn't a blog post without a photo :) so it's nice to know that someone notices.