Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello Blogworld


Things are officially one million times better. We are in our own home again. It is a beautiful condo in Egg Harbor Township. It is wonderful. We are steps, yes steps from the pool. This is the view out my front deck. I swear it is like waking up at a hotel every morning. The pool was open three days last weekend and the boys and I were at the pool three days. It was awesome. It it so great to be back in our own home again. You don't realize what you have until you don't have it any more.

The boys only have 15 days of school left. They are counting the days. They did so well through our whole past ugly seven months. Straight A's. I have such good boys. Justin brought home something from school that said he likes to brag about his mom because she is the best cook ever! He loves my chocolate chip cookies and my homemade chocolate sauce. He is my little chocolate buddy.


I will try to be a more faithful blogger in the future.

No comments: