Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Little Fish Boys

They love to swim!! They pool at their school is open every Tuesday and Thursday night so we have been going on those night. They are like fish in water. They swim for the entire 2 hours we are there. I was amaze last night when Robbie jumped in the deep end. "what mom, we learned that in school". Apparently it was not as amazing to him as it was to me. They are growing up so fast. I also love the pool because it puts their little fishy butts right to sleep on the way home. Yes boys, we can go swimming every time the pool is open.


1 comment:

Chris said...

Cute pic! I tried to contact you thru AOL but it wouldn't let me! I wanted to tell you that I used the TBBM (Tags, bags, boxes and more )cart for the baby tags. And thanks so much for checking out my BLOG..