Monday, June 1, 2009

The Weekend

Did you like the view from our deck?? So did we this weekend, because that is as close as we got to the pool. You have to have pool tags to get in, even though I live across the street and you can see my house from the pool, the landlord didn't get us our tags, so there we were, the boys noses pressed against the sliding glass door, wanting to go in the pool. I had to explain to them a few times (read millions) that we did not have tags. They had a good weekend any way, they had a "camp out" in the living room with Daddy, watching movies and playing video games. I am bummed because Pittsburgh is down two games in the Stanley Cup. No one else cares, because it is not the Flyers, but Pittsburgh is my team. Other than that, nothing exciting. The boys have 12 days of school left. Yay??? They are so excited, me, not so much.

Well, off to make beds.

My life is so glamorous!!!

No comments: