Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can you guess where my fee are???



If you said the Gulf of Mexico, you would be correctamundo!!! I got the mommies chance of a lifetime to go for a week to Florida by myself!!!! Bob's aunt has a house in Fort Myers and she needed someone to come down and help her, drive, help with her scooter, etc. so she asked me if I wanted to go.
It took me about 2 seconds to say yes.
It was absolutely beautiful. We left on Sunday, October 12 and when we got to Fort Myers, it was 90 degrees. It was like that all week.
We went to a resort called the Pink Shell. Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I could have lived there the rest of my life. I swear the bathtub was bigger than my kitchen. The food was delish and everyone was so friendly and helpful. The Pina Coladas were yummy too.
We had a great time, but I was glad to come home to Bob and the boys. Every mommy should have a little getaway sometimes. I highly recommend it.
I'll post more pictures later.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Sweet!
Good for you!!!

Excellent pedi, sister!