Thursday, September 20, 2007

A question

I have a question. Why do women think that they can go out in public with curlers in their hair, but as long as you have a scarf on, no one will notice???? I was at lunch yesterday at a chinese buffett and there was this lady who had curlers in her hair (yes, apparently someone in the world still uses curlers and she also apparently lives near me) the size of orange juice cans. I'm telling you they were humongus. But she had them covered with a scarf. I know, your thinking a tasteful black or tan scarf, right? WRONG!! She had this tacky orangy green scarf over these orange juice cans.

I worry if I go out with no make up on. Apparently, its not a problem

1 comment:

Meghan said...

She obviously has no mirrors in her house! LOL

Hi Carol, I am finally responding to your email. Don't ask why so late...just go with chaotic lifestyle. Hee hee. Anyway I am in Haddon Twp by Cherry Hill. Would love to email back & forth & such. Do you know about the SJPlaygroup? It's a yahoo group.

Send me an email when you can.