Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Back!!




My friend Robin asked me the other day why I haven't blogged anything lately, that she enjoyed reading my blog. (Thanks Robin) So, I am back.

What's been going on?? Well, lets see, the boys are doing amazingly well in school, A's and B's!! Here are a couple of pictures from Easter. I was also informed on Easter when we were all playing Wii that Justin would try to find a game for my level of suckiness on the Wii. What a thoughtful little boy!!!! He's right though, I do stink at video games. I can type about 95 words a minute, but I can't make Mario jump and hit the little mushroom to save my life.

We are on spring break, so the boys have been off for almost 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They know better than to tell me that they are bored, because I am my mother, and I would make it my mission to find them something to occupy their time, like cleaning the bathroom with a toothbrush or clean out their closet. My mom always told us when we told her that we were bored (which wasn't often, because we caught on quickly) that she was our mother and it was her duty to make sure that her babies were not bored. So, the boys don't sing the "I'm Bored" song very often. Three more days until they go back to school!!!!

I will post some random pictures from the last few months and I promise to post regularly. Seems like facebook came along and I forgot all about my blog.

I will do better!!

No comments: