Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Don't my Piggies look Pretty


Aren't they beautiful!! My sister surprised me today and took me to have a pedicure. Which was so nice of her, because I got the good feet in the family, but in all fairness, she got the good hair. Her feet look like Fred Flintstone (no offense Alice). Even Mae, the pedicure lady (we've known her for years) said "You have such nice feet, your sister, not so much." But we had a nice afternoon getting pedicures, shopping at Kohl's and hanging out. I really needed a fun day with my sister and today was the day.

Thanks Al, next week Goodwill!!!

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

I'm envious b/c I have the ugliest feet EVER in the history of the world! I'm glad you had a nice time, especially with a sister...I don't get to see mine nearly often enough!